Congratulations to... Kevin Rabinowitz

Followers' Freebie Free-for-All
Kevin Rabinowitz, you are the winner of the very first Followers' Freebie Free-for-All, brought to you by Louisa at Large Presents: Fashion Files. Congratulations! And thank you for being a follower of my blog. To claim your stunning Kenneth Jay Lane bib necklace, please email me your shipping address by clicking here.

As my very stylish grandmother used to say, wear it in good health, or at least pass the sentiment along with the necklace to whomever you might gift it.

For the rest of my followers who didn’t win this time around: I’m sorry! Please stay tuned for more Freebie Free-for-Alls to come in the future, as well as the greatest gift Louisa at Large can give her readers: fashion savvy, of course!

No comments: